We all have our own experiences that we have learned from and potential expertise on specific topics. If you’re interested and willing to share those learnings with other people then please send us your thoughts.
Everything submitted will go through a review and approval process.
Depending on the quality of the work and expertise it can turn into a paid position with us.
Please read the below guidelines and considerations before submitting.
GUIDELINES AND CONSIDERATIONS
Our tagline is good to keep in mind. It states, “Inspiring change to enhance all human life and protect the environment“.
Please review our site to get familiar with the types of articles shared and their tone.
- Original or republished: We love original work and it’s preferred; however we are very open to republishing articles as well.
- Value: All work must provide value to the reader
- Fair & Legal: All work must adhere to copyright and faire use laws
- Grammar: All work must be grammatically correct and well written
- Credible: All work must be referenced with credible root sources when possible. Please includes links for all reference sources. We believe in backing everything up with real data and science.
- Self Promotion: Articles may include your social network links, bio, picture…etc. Submit them and we will add them appropriately at the bottom as you can see now in any article.
- Tone & Personality: The tone we aim for tends to be professional yet edgy. Positive but not shy to state the facts. Review our current material to get a good feel.
- Passion: Be passionate about your topic and have fun with it
NOTE: please include all relevant images and/or video – feature image on top must be at least 800 pixels wide.
Please email all submissions or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use the below text box with file upload option.
Again, we review all submissions. Since we are a small group please allow us time to respond.
Thanks for your time and interest! We look forward to reading your work.
The Blue Dot Post